top of page

All Probate Proceedings

We can probate you loved one's last will and testament,file an administration of the estate if no will can be found or in some special instances do both ? And if appropriate file an action for either spouse for a year's support order to protect the spouse from being left out of a will. Example is where the will leaves all property to a decedents children. The spouse has a right to file to receive part and it some cases all of their spouse's property as what is called a "Years Support". The term is deceptive in that the award is permanent not just for a year. 

We can help you with guardianship for elderly ,disabled and minor children.

Help clear up title to family "Heir Property".

Any proceeding in the probate courts of Georgia.

bottom of page